Click Image for Gallery
Free on all products
Littauer Spencer Stitch Scissors 3.5" Blunt/Blunt Surgical Medical Suture Veterinary Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Littauer Spencer Stitch Scissor 3.5": Working End Length 3 cm, Net Weight of Instrument 0.59 oz.: Littauer Stitch Scissors are primarily used for suture removal. These scissors have a small hook shaped tip on one blade that slides under sutures to slightly lift them before cutting for removal. This hook also holds the suture so it does not slip off the blade of the scissors prior to cutting. Littauer Stitch Scissors are most commonly available in the length of 3-1/2 inches, therefore, they typically have larger, less delicate tips than Spencer Stitch Scissors, and are used for removing larger sutures. They should not be used for cutting tissue. This product is straight with smooth, blunt/blunt tips and a length of 3-1/2 inches.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of
- Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully
conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and FDA Standards.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US, IF THEIR IS ANY KIND OF PROBLEM PLEASE GIVE US OPPORTUNITY TO SORT THE ISSUE.
Feedback is a key indicator of the Buyer's or Seller's reputation. Five Star Service is our Goal. We Strive to earn 100% perfect FIVE STAR scores and a positive Feedback from you.
Have A Nice Day and Come Again Soon