Baron Suction Tubes FR No. 5 Surgical 1.7mm ENT Stainless Steel Instruments UPGRADED DESIGN
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Baron Suction Tube #5 FR, Size 1.7mm: Baron Suction Tube is an ENT instrument used for suctioning within narrow spaces, such as the ear canal. Suction can be controlled by covering a small hole that is located on the thumb plate slightly above the handle. There is a slight angle to the instrument so that the user's hand does not obstruct the view of the area being suctioned.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle. Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship. Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel. High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance. Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and Other Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.