Graves Vaginal Speculum Large 115×35mm Gynecology Surgical OB/GYN Instruments Stainless Steel Instruments
- Manufactured for Optimal results and Precision.
- Graves vaginal speculum large 115x35mm: Graves Vaginal Speculum is a gynaecological instrument used for performing pelvic examinations, Pap Smears, and examining the cervix. Graves Vaginal Speculum is used for electrosurgical gynaecological procedures, such as LEEP. It is a double blade duckbill speculum inserted with the blades closed. The blades are then opened by an external lever and screw. The Graves speculum is a vaginal speculum that is available in large Size. The bills of the Graves speculum are wider than the bills of the Pederson speculum. The sides of this speculum are also curved. According to the University of Washington, this type of speculum is best used in women who have had sexual intercourse. This is because the vaginal canal may be wider in sexually active women, making the wider bills of the Graves speculum necessary to visualize the cervix and other internal structures of the pelvis. The Graves speculum also is available in metal.
- Dental punch has a slight cavity at the end so that the tooth to be driven will seat into the end and not slip off.
- Premium AISI 420 German Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Non Slip Grip Premium Quality Handle.
- Polish to high Standard Finish.
- Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship.
- Manufactured from High Quality Medical Grade Stainless Steel.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
- Product fully conformed to CE marked, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and Other Standards.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.